At a Glance
11average class size
79%of students receive
The Bard College Berlin Experience
- Laura Scuriatti contributes to platform “Mina Loy - Navigating the Avant-garde”
- Martin Binder on innovation and well-being (Cambridge University Press)
- Michael Weinman on Arendt after postmodernity (Hannah Arendt Center)
- Syrian Refugee Student from Bard College Berlin Arrested in Greece for Rescuing Refugees from Aegean Waters
- Seraphine Maerz at conferences in Bochum and Frankfurt
Bard College Berlin In the Media
Meet our Community
BA in Humanities, the Arts, and Social Thought (2019)
Meeting so many students from around the world was something I was hoping for after high school, but I didn't expect to delve so deeply into learning about how cultures differ and how the things we are taught can change the way we think.
Attended: BA in Humanities, the Arts, and Social Thought (2016)
Studying at Bard College Berlin challenged me to look at the world without any disciplinary glasses, to experience it always anew as fresh, strange, and wondrous.
Professor of Politics
Bard College Berlin unites the best of both worlds: the public-oriented mission of the German university and the close advising and small group teaching of the US university system.