1. Technically Required Cookies
Technically Required cookies are absolutely necessary for the functioning of our website.
- Consent Cookies: This tool enables the storage of your user decision on cookies on our website.
- Google Tag Manager: This tool allows the management and controlled placement of cookies. Data is processed in the USA.
- Unibuddy: This tool is used to integrate a chat platform for prospective and current students. The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application.
- Twingle: This tool is used to integrate a donation platform for donors. Twingle uses the web analysis software Matomo. Pseudonymized user profiles can be created from this data and evaluated. The information generated by the cookie in the pseudonymous user profile is not used to personally identify the visitor to this website, nor is it merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. The collected data using Matomo technology is stored on twingle servers.
2. Statistics Cookies
By clicking “Accept all”, you agree that we may use statistics cookies to enable us to better understand how you, as a visitor, use our website.
- Google Analytics: This tool allows the analysis of user behavior to improve the website. Data is processed in the USA.
- Slate: This tool is used to analyze user behavior related to our newsletter. It allows us to improve our website organization and presentation. Data is stored in the USA.
3. Social Media Content from Third Party Providers
By clicking “Accept all”, you agree that we may include third-party Social Media Content on our website and allow the Third Party Providers to process data for their own purposes.
- Youtube Embedding: This is used to integrate videos into the website. Data is processed in the USA.
- Vimeo Embedding: This is used to integrate videos into the website. Data is processed in the USA.