At a Glance
9average class size
72%of students receive
The Bard College Berlin Blog
- Aysuda Kölemen to participate in InSPIREurope event on supporting scholars from Afghanistan
- Paul Festa publishes essay on Wagner and cancel culture in the Los Angeles Review of Books
- Kerry Bystrom co-edits book The Cultural Cold War and the Global South, Sites of Contest and Communitas
- Boris Vormann contributes to Research Handbook on International Law and Cities
- Israel Waichman’s experimental research published in the Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
Bard College Berlin In the Media
Meet our Community
BA in Humanities, the Arts, and Social Thought (2021)
This is the first time that I have ever been in a place filled with so much diversity, yet have the feeling that we are all equal. This is a special feeling for me.
Attended: BA in Economics, Politics, and Social Thought '19
BCB provided me with a strong theoretical framework with which to analyze current issues. When faced with a question, I am able to relate it to greater themes.
John von Bergen(USA)
Director of Studio Arts
The arts courses at Bard College Berlin are always designed to take advantage of the unbelievable amount of creative energy in Berlin which is at our disposal year round. The city itself becomes a welcoming extension of our classrooms and studios.