At a Glance
11average class size
79%of students receive
The Bard College Berlin Experience
- Boris Vormann is a DAAD Visiting Scholar at Deutsches Haus NYU
- Agata Lisiak publishes chapter on urban girlhood (The Routledge Companion to Urban Imaginaries)
- Student Clara Canales at seminar on ethics (Georgetown University)
- Catherine Toal on the 2018 Man Booker Prize winning novel Milkman by Anna Burns
- Ewa Atanassow on the problem of exception in the Anglo-American liberal tradition (Zeitschrift für Politikwissenschaft)
Bard College Berlin In the Media
Meet our Community
BA in Humanities, the Arts, and Social Thought (2019)
Meeting so many students from around the world was something I was hoping for after high school, but I didn't expect to delve so deeply into learning about how cultures differ and how the things we are taught can change the way we think.
Attended: BA in Humanities, the Arts, and Social Thought (2016)
Studying at Bard College Berlin challenged me to look at the world without any disciplinary glasses, to experience it always anew as fresh, strange, and wondrous.
Professor of Politics
Bard College Berlin unites the best of both worlds: the public-oriented mission of the German university and the close advising and small-group teaching of the U.S. university system.