At a Glance
9average class size
72%of students receive
The Bard College Berlin Experience
- Ann-Kathrin Blankenberg and Martin Binder publish chapter in Handbook of Labor, Human Resources and Population Economics
- Aaron Tugendhaft's talk on his book The Idols of ISIS profiled in the taz
- Matthias Hurst publishes essay on Horror Homeroom website
- Special issue "Common Grounds? American Democracy after Trump" guest edited by Boris Vormann and featuring BCB faculty
- Dorothea von Hantelmann speaks to the Economist on immersive art installations
Bard College Berlin In the Media
Meet our Community
BA in Humanities, the Arts, and Social Thought (2021)
This is the first time that I have ever been in a place filled with so much diversity, yet have the feeling that we are all equal. This is a special feeling for me.
Attended: BA in Economics, Politics, and Social Thought '19
BCB provided me with a strong theoretical framework with which to analyze current issues. When faced with a question, I am able to relate it to greater themes.
John von Bergen(USA)
Director of Studio Arts
The arts courses at Bard College Berlin are always designed to take advantage of the unbelievable amount of creative energy in Berlin which is at our disposal year round. The city itself becomes a welcoming extension of our classrooms and studios.