At a Glance
9average class size
72%of students receive
The Bard College Berlin Blog
- Geoff Lehman guests on the podcast On the Green Track
- Sam Zamrik curates workshop series at Haus der Kulturen der Welt
- Hanan Toukan participates in panel at Environmental Diplomacy conference
- Nina Tecklenburg and Interrobang’s Deep Godot opens at Sopiensaele
- Gale Raj-Reichert is panelist on University of Dundee Seminar “Business and Human Rights Network”
Bard College Berlin In the Media
Meet our Community
BA in Humanities, the Arts, and Social Thought (2021)
This is the first time that I have ever been in a place filled with so much diversity, yet have the feeling that we are all equal. This is a special feeling for me.
Attended: BA in Economics, Politics, and Social Thought '19
BCB provided me with a strong theoretical framework with which to analyze current issues. When faced with a question, I am able to relate it to greater themes.
John von Bergen(USA)
Director of Studio Arts
The arts courses at Bard College Berlin are always designed to take advantage of the unbelievable amount of creative energy in Berlin which is at our disposal year round. The city itself becomes a welcoming extension of our classrooms and studios.