At a Glance
11average class size
79%of students receive
The Bard College Berlin Experience
- Kerry Bystrom and Ramona Mosse on virtual reality and humanitarian campaigning (Potsdam University)
- Michael Weinman on Hannah Arendt (Paderborn University)
- Boris Vormann contributes chapter on sustainable urban governance
- Student Margarethe Hattingh is the recipient of the DAAD Award
- Boris Vormann co-authors article on urban reform movements (CITY)
There are no events to display.
Bard College Berlin In the Media
Meet our Community
BA in Humanities, the Arts, and Social Thought (2019)
Meeting so many students from around the world was something I was hoping for after high school, but I didn't expect to delve so deeply into learning about how cultures differ and how the things we are taught can change the way we think.
Attended: BA in Humanities, the Arts, and Social Thought (2016)
Studying at Bard College Berlin challenged me to look at the world without any disciplinary glasses, to experience it always anew as fresh, strange, and wondrous.
Professor of Politics
Bard College Berlin unites the best of both worlds: the public-oriented mission of the German university and the close advising and small-group teaching of the U.S. university system.