At a Glance
11average class size
79%of students receive
The Bard College Berlin Experience
- Kimberly Marteau Emerson on Berlin and the European civil society
- Michael Weinman publishes co-edited volume Plato and the Moving Image
- Boris Vormann on Trump’s formal launch of his re-election campaign (Deutsche Welle)
- Bard College Berlin at "The Other 1 Percent" Conference (Berlin)
- Aya Soika on the "Die Brücke" painters during National Socialism (SWR 2)
There are no events to display.
Bard College Berlin In the Media
Meet our Community
BA in Humanities, the Arts, and Social Thought (2021)
This is the first time that I have ever been in a place filled with so much diversity, yet have the feeling that we are all equal. This is a special feeling for me.
Michal Stroka(Czech Republic)
Attended: BA in Economics, Politics, and Social Thought (2018)
The liberal arts approach broadened my understanding and awareness of where and how economics fits within our societies.
Professor of Migration Studies
Our small, discussion-based seminars encourage students to doubt established opinion and ask vital questions, to think critically and clearly, and to challenge themselves (and others) to reach beyond their intellectual comfort zones.