At a Glance
10average class size
77%of students receive
The Bard College Berlin Experience
- Brian Gallagher co-presents webinar on working abroad
- Feb 27, Berlin: Book launch Plato and the Moving Image co-edited by Michael Weinman
- Marion Detjen at panel on rethinking the Berlin Wall division
- Film by alum Danilo Caputo to world premiere at the 2020 Berlinale
- Martin Binder on the notion of good life and its impact on well-being (Ecological Economics)
Bard College Berlin In the Media
Meet our Community
BA in Humanities, the Arts, and Social Thought (2021)
This is the first time that I have ever been in a place filled with so much diversity, yet have the feeling that we are all equal. This is a special feeling for me.
Attended: BA in Economics, Politics, and Social Thought '19
BCB provided me with a strong theoretical framework with which to analyze current issues. When faced with a question, I am able to relate it to greater themes.
John von Bergen(USA)
Director of Studio Arts
The arts courses at Bard College Berlin are always designed to take advantage of the unbelievable amount of creative energy in Berlin which is at our disposal year round. The city itself becomes a welcoming extension of our classrooms and studios.