At a Glance
10average class size
77%of students receive
The Bard College Berlin Experience
- Boris Vormann on the second Democratic presidential debate (Deutsche Welle)
- Agata Lisiak publishes paper on girlhood's political potential
- Marion Detjen at conference on migration in Germany since 1945
- Bard College's Roger Berkowitz receives Hannah Arendt Award for Political Thought from the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- English edition of Boris Vormann and Christian Lammert's Democracy in Crisis, translated by Susan Gillespie
Bard College Berlin In the Media
Meet our Community
BA in Humanities, the Arts, and Social Thought (2021)
This is the first time that I have ever been in a place filled with so much diversity, yet have the feeling that we are all equal. This is a special feeling for me.
Attended: BA in Economics, Politics, and Social Thought '19
BCB provided me with a strong theoretical framework with which to analyze current issues. When faced with a question, I am able to relate it to greater themes.
John von Bergen(USA)
Director of Studio Arts
The arts courses at Bard College Berlin are always designed to take advantage of the unbelievable amount of creative energy in Berlin which is at our disposal year round. The city itself becomes a welcoming extension of our classrooms and studios.