At a Glance
9average class size
72%of students receive
The Bard College Berlin Experience
- Nina Tecklenburg and Interrobang bring Heiner Müller to life with the MÜLLER-PHONE
- Boris Vormann speaks to Deutsche Welle about Joe Biden’s 2 trillion dollar stimulus package
- Frank Wolff publishes book: Yiddish Revolutionaries in Migration, The Transnational History of the Jewish Labour Bund
- Sam Zamrik publishes literary essay: “I am starch, water, and fat” on weiterschreiben.jetzt
- Dorothea von Hantelmann to moderate talk with artist Sean Scully
Bard College Berlin In the Media
Meet our Community
BA in Humanities, the Arts, and Social Thought (2021)
This is the first time that I have ever been in a place filled with so much diversity, yet have the feeling that we are all equal. This is a special feeling for me.
Attended: BA in Economics, Politics, and Social Thought '19
BCB provided me with a strong theoretical framework with which to analyze current issues. When faced with a question, I am able to relate it to greater themes.
John von Bergen(USA)
Director of Studio Arts
The arts courses at Bard College Berlin are always designed to take advantage of the unbelievable amount of creative energy in Berlin which is at our disposal year round. The city itself becomes a welcoming extension of our classrooms and studios.