Outgoing Exchange Students
Deadline for all study abroad applications for the 2020–2021 academic year is December 13, 2019.Bard College Berlin has a wide range of study abroad options for BA students that can be undertaken in the third year of study.
- Institut d'Études Politiques (Sciences Po), 7 campuses in France
- Montpellier University, France
- Amsterdam University College, Netherlands
- Leiden University College, The Hague, Netherlands
- University College Utrecht, Netherlands
- University of Bologna, Italy
- Malmö University, Sweden
Download and submit* the application linked above.*In order to receive credits and the Erasmus grant, you must also submit the Learning Agreement and the Grant Agreement, which will be sent to you by Bard College Berlin’s Erasmus coordinator after acceptance.
Bard College and the Bard Network
- Bard College, Annandale-on-Hudson, New York, USA
- Bard Globalization and International Affairs Program (BGIA), New York, New York, USA
- Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences of St. Petersburg State University (Smolny College), Russia
- Al-Quds Bard College for Arts and Sciences, Abu Dis, East Jerusalem
- American University of Central Asia, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Central European University, Budapest, Hungary
Download and submit the application linked above.All applications are processed by the Institute for International Liberal Education (IILE) at Bard College. Once nominated for study abroad at these universities, students will receive a link to the online application.
International Exchange Agreements
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio), Brazil
- Lingnan University, Hong Kong
Download and submit the application linked above.Once nominated by Bard College Berlin to go abroad to Lingnan or PUC-Rio, students will receive a link to the application via email from the host institution.